This week in class we talked a lot about Family Systems Theory. We talked about the different roles, subsystems, boundaries, etc. The assignment for today's class was to list of rules of some behaviors that are unspoken in the family.
1. Always knock when a door is closed.
2. Remember to say your "Please and Thank-Yous"
3. Ladies first
4. When you make a mess, clean it up.
5. Be nice to each other.
6. If you're sassy, you get soap.
7. At 5PM Dad gets the remote to watch the news.
8. Disney movies on Sundays.